The Governor's Council for Workforce and Economic Development is making KeyTrain and Career Ready 101 available to all Oklahomans as part of its mission to build the skills, credentials, competitiveness and income of Oklahoma workers.
Site licenses are being issued and renewed AT NO COST to businesses, schools, libraries, government offices, and other entities. This license includes the traditional KeyTrain program plus over 8,000 additional pages of Career Ready 101 curriculum designed to help both younger and adult students achieve their career goals. Organizations can use this training as part of a planned program for employees and others or simply make the tools available to people in the organization.
To get or renew KeyTrain and Career Ready 101 for your organization, just fill out this simple form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to her at 405-605-2972.
(Your license will run from March 31, 2011, through March 31, 2012. If you currently possess a KeyTrain license, it will be extended through March 31, 2012, and upgraded to CR101 if you so desire)
Attend a FREE CR101 Web Demo!!!You can learn more about the exciting Career Ready 101 program by attending one of the free weekly CR101 presentations conducted by Alan Artress from ACT/KeyTrain’s office in Chattanooga, TN. Presentations are scheduled every Thursday at 10 a.m. central time.
To be included in the web training, simply complete this registration form and click “submit.” You will be registered and will receive additional information from KeyTrain about the webcast.
For more information on the new CR101/KeyTrain license, visit this Oklahoma Dept. of Commerce website!
As a CareerTech Center, what does this mean for me?
- All CareerTech Centers currently have access to KeyTrain. If you would like to "upgrade" to CR101, just fill out the form and send it in
- If you would like to continue using KeyTrain, that is an option as well
- If you are a CareerTech Center, and have ANY question, please contact:
- Levi Valdois at 405.743.5573 OR email@example.com
- Susan Kuzmic at 405.809.3582 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
As a non-CareerTech Center, what does this mean for me?
- If you currently have access to KeyTrain/CR 101, let your people know about the new free license and the application process
- If you do not currently have access to KeyTrain/CR 101, forward the information to those people who make the decision or fill out the application. Again, it is free to you!!
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact Jeane Burruss at 405.815.5256 or 405.227.3205